Vacancy nr: 929
IMPORTANT – PLEASE TAKE NOTE:
- Only complete applications, in the correct format, with the correct supporting documentation, indicating the request nr, received before the closing date will be considered.
- Preference will be given to designated applicants ito the EE Act
- Valid Drivers’ License and Own Vehicle required
PURPOSE OF THIS ROLE:
The main purpose of this position is to manage the relationship and interactions with allocated large Key Accounts in a manner that promotes an excellent customer experience, including effective administration of the customer account contributing to customer retention & growth. As well as the supervision of the Account Managers ensuring team success of company sales strategy.
- Degrees/National Diplomas
- A relevant BCom qualification would be an advantage
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE IN YEARS (ADVISABLE):
- 7 years
COURSES & CERTIFICATIONS:
- Have/Studying towards degree/diploma – Customer Service or Fleet Management
- BSc degree in Sales, Business Administration or relevant field
- Psira Level B
SOFTWARE EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- MS Excel-Advance
- MS Word-Advance
- MS PowerPoint-Advance
OTHER KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- PC/Smartphone Literate. Proven work experience as a Strategic account manager or Key account manager
- BI Reporting/Analysis, Solid sales experience in B2B environment
- Fleet, Automotive or FML. Understanding of sales performance metrics and strong negotiation skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Business Consultant or Account Management Experience an advantage. An ability to address customers’ requests in a timely manner.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building strong client relationships. Availability to travel as needed.
- Working with people
- Presenting & communicating
- Writing & reporting
- Persuading & influencing
- Deciding & initiating action
- Applying expertise & technology
- Developing results & meeting customer expectations
- Achieving personal work goals & objectives
- Adhering to principles & values
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following is not intended to be an exhaustive list of roles and responsibilities associated with this position. Further to this these tasks may be updated and amended from time to time and may include any other task that management may reasonably expected from you or assigned to you.
- To manage the relationship with allocated large Key Customers ensuring retention and growth.
- To promote excellent customer experiences through effective implementation of products/services, resolution of queries and continuous communication.
- To ensure regular customer face-to face visits and to adhere to quarterly customer visitation/contact plans ensuring that all allocated customers are visited/contacted within each quarter.
- To ensure that AMs in team adhere to visitation plans.
- Set up and attend meetings with customers, keep minutes of meetings and action outstanding matters.
- Manage our key accounts portfolio.
- Achieve assigned strategic account objectives.
- Establish strong, long-term clients’ relationships.
- Communicate with major clients on a regular basis and respond to specific queries.
- To identify potential growth opportunities within allocated customers and grow both hardware and software revenue within base.
- Manage End of Term Units ensuring customers upgrade and that valid contracts are in place.
- To ensure that customers are kept informed of all new products and/or changes to current products.
- Obtain sufficient knowledge of all Products and Pricing including knowledge of competitors offering in order to effectively sell our products.
- Suggest solutions and innovative ideas to meet clients’ needs.
- Achieve (100%) or exceed (>100%) monthly sales target – hardware GP target as required by Business Plan of Business Unit and directed by Senior Management.
- Limit financial loss by ensuring accurate quoting, contractual and supporting documentation is correct and in place and saved on CRM.
- Ensure all customer information saved on various Systems is accurate and up to date at all times.
- Ensure that all required services are activated monthly and are in line with quotes/contract.
- Ensure that all required services are being billed monthly, check customer invoices and statements.
- Ensure all allocated accounts are in good standing.
- Liaise with relevant parties ensuring customer queries/complaints are resolved efficiently.
- To manage the Service Levels between the customer and the company.
- To take the most appropriate action required to ensure that the customers’ needs are met whilst adhering to company policies, procedures and practices.
- To determine customers training needs and conduct or arrange training where required.
- To take full responsibility for the administration and management of customer Maintenance Agreements.
- Identify and approach new potential strategic customers.
- Monitors sales performance metrics.
- Ensure high quality reports are submitted to Line Manager as per agreed deadlines.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual report.
- Coach, train, motivate and manage Account Managers in respective team.
- Conduct weekly meetings with Account Managers, ensure all weekly and monthly reporting for AMs are submitted.
- Ensure that Account Managers adhere to KPA’s, company policies and SOP’s.
- Act as the liaison between key customers and internal teams.
- To strictly adhere to all Departmental and Company Policies, Procedures and SOP’s.
- To complete any other task or duty management may reasonably expect of you.
Complete applications, which must include a detailed CV as well as the completed Ctrack Application form, to be submitted to: [email protected]
Download Application form here:
Closing date: 27 October 2021