Sales Consultant (969) – Klerksdorp
Vacancy Number: 969
IMPORTANT – PLEASE TAKE NOTE:
- Only complete applications, in the correct format, with the correct supporting documentation, indicating the request nr, received before the closing date will be considered.
- Preference will be given to designated applicants ito the EE Act
- Valid Drivers’ License and Own Vehicle required
PURPOSE OF THIS ROLE:
The main purpose of this position is to confidently sell and market company products focusing on the Fleet and SMB Markets, ensuring monthly sales targets are met at optimum profitability whilst delivering excellent customer service at all times.
- 6 – Higher certificate
- Grade 12 / NQF Certification
- Relevant BCom Qualification would be an advantage
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE IN YEARS (ADVISABLE):
- 3 years
COURSES & CERTIFICATIONS:
- Have/Studying towards Degree/Diploma
- Sales & Marketing/Business Administration/Relevant
- Psira Level C
SOFTWARE EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- MS Excel – Intermediate
- MS Word – Intermediate
- MS PowerPoint – Advance
- Outlook – Advance
- CRM Software (e.g. Salesforce) – Intermediate
OTHER KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Proven working experience as a Business Development Manager, Sales Executive or a relevant role.
- Proven sales track record and ability to build rapport.
- Experience in Customer Support is a plus.
- Proficiency in English, Market Knowledge, Time Management & Planning Skills.
- Communication, Negotiation, Time Management and Planning Skills.
- Working with people
- Relating & networking
- Persuading & influencing
- Planning & organising
- Developing results & meeting customer expectations
- Following instructions & procedures
- Persuading & influencing
- Adhering to principles & values
- Coping with pressures & setbacks
- Achieving personal work goals & objectives
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following is not intended to be an exhaustive list of roles and responsibilities associated with this position. Further to this these tasks may be updated and amended from time to time and may include any other task that management may reasonably expected from you or assigned to you.
- Develop a business development strategy focused on new logo sales revenue and Ensure 100% of sales target is achieved each month.
- Conduct research to identify new markets, customer needs and Daily (minimum weekly) Cold Calling of prospective clients to set up meetings.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients, action incoming leads as a allocation and ensure immediate contact with prospect/customers.
- Successfully convert leads into clients, promote and sells the most appropriate solution in an honest and transparent manner, ensuring a proper needs analysis is done first.
- Promote company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to rules and guidelines and Grow Services Revenue by ensuring hardware sales includes Service Contracts and upselling Value Added Products.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc and Increase customer base within the region with specific focus on Fleet and SMB markets.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Build long -term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Obtain sufficient knowledge of all competitor products and pricing to be able to efficiently market and sell company products and services. Continually develop skills and ensure advanced knowledge of all Products.
- Ensure advanced knowledge of pricing structures for all products/Services and generate quotations on CCP including order processing to Sales Secretaries.
- Limit financial loss by ensuring accurate contractual and supporting documents are in place, checking documents and submission in order to open new accounts.
- Ensure all relevant documentation is in place and saved on CRM.
- Ensure payments are made on new deals within 60 days, following up with both clients and debtors.
- Liaise with all necessary parties to ensure a smooth and successful installation of product.
- Provide sales forecast which supports stock forecast to manager on a monthly basis.
- Update pipeline and prospecting reports – weekly feedback to line manager.
- Ensure high quality reports are submitted to Line Manager as per agreed deadlines.
- Attend all training/meetings/events/conferences as requested by management.
- To strictly adhere to all Departmental and Company Policies, Procedures and SOP’s.
- To complete any other task or duty management may reasonably expect of you.
Complete applications, which must include a detailed CV as well as the completed Ctrack Application form, to be submitted to: [email protected]
Download Application form here:
Closing date: 27 October 2021